Explore the garden of colours of this vibrant collection. Inspired by nature,
made with unique Australian gemstones, also available with adjustable band to fit any size, for your piece of mind.
Explore the garden of colours of this vibrant collection. Inspired by nature, made with unique Australian gemstones, also available with adjustable band to fit any size, for your piece of mind.
Handmade in Australia
Every beautiful piece is made by hand in our Sydney studio. We personally curate every aspect of the creation process, from the concept design to the creation, ensuring we deliver not just jewellery, but unique pieces of art.
I’ve always loved Oli&J’s designs! They’re simple yet classy and elegant. Their transparency with what they do is what I love most about them. From showing where the crystals are sourced to the making of their pieces. I’ve felt naturally drawn to them and love their work so much ❤️ Highly recommend for all the crystal lovers out there 😊
I came across Oli&J Instagram page and was instantly mesmerised by each unique individual piece of jewellery that has been handmade with such passion and love. I have now placed two separate orders with them recently. Olivia and Juan are always there to help with any inquiries and questions that I have had. Highly recommend Oli&J
I have been shopping with Oli&J since 2016/2017 and continue to be a regular customer because of their uniqueness, genuineness and variety.
They have so much to offer to each of their customers and are very patient with you as you work out what your requirements are.
I would highly recommend a visit to their gallery for an instore experience. Their workshop is amazing and they work with some of the most unique gemstones and technology.
Erin Frances Vink
Oli&J have the most beautiful jewellery. I've recently purchased a petite rose gold ring with sunstone. What I like most about the collection is the ethical care in the sourcing of the precious gemstones. As an Aboriginal person, I was particularly impressed to see the disclaimer on the Desert Sand pieces that the sand had not been sourced from any sites that are sacred to the local Aboriginal people. In a world where people can take what they want as it pleases them, the respect that Juan and Olivia afforded to my culture is extremely important.
Beautiful, classy and timeless Australian jewellery that is high quality and doesn't break the bank. Makes a statement but can still be worn every day - and they customise if there's something particular you're after. Highly recommended. Also - this is the classiest thing I have seen done with Australian opals lately!
Purchased the Amethyst petit ring for myself and was delighted with the ring. The ring itself is stunning and can be worn on any finger due to flexible design. I’ve received so many positive comments on the style.
In addition to amazing jewellery, the service is exceptional. I received my ring two days after ordering, nestled in an exquisite origami style box with lots of great information about keeping my jewellery in the best condition.
I’m a customer for life and can’t wait for a good excuse for my next purchase.
Our Australian Jewellers Invent and Make Every Piece by Hand in Our Sydney Studio
If you have been looking for Australian jewellers who design and create unique works of art, you have found them. Discover our collections for men and women and order an exceptional bracelet, earrings, necklace, ring, or cufflinks for yourself or as a gift.
What Sets Oli&J Apart Regarding Australian Jewellery Brands?
We focus on the distinctive allure of the natural Australian elements such as Abalone Shell or Mother of Pearl and gemstones that we source right here. Our brand has influenced the making of traditional jewellery since we started our business in 2012.
- We are passionate about history, design, and architecture and incorporate those facets in our designs. The Essence Collection consists of timeless, elegant pieces comprising the opals, red desert sand, jade, and moonstones, to name a few, we locate throughout Australia.
- We set our vibrantly coloured stones in different metals such as 18-carats yellow and rose gold and “green”, infinitely recyclable stainless steel. We also offer rhodium black plated pieces.
- Our Australian jewellery designers hand-cut each stone to size, and many of our rings and bracelets have adjustable bands that fit everyone.
We have several stockists countrywide. Get in touch with your chosen provider first if you are looking for a particular article. Every seller does not carry all our collections.
How Much Do You Know About Our Australian-Made Jewellery?
We showcased our passion for recycled objects and memorable old watches when we designed our first series - the Mechanical Collection - and opened up the European market for our work.
- We were honoured to display our jewellery at the BIJORHCA International Jewellery Show in Paris, France. You can also view our pieces at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
- Our Timeless Australian designer jewellery Collection incorporates the new with the old. We use objects from the past and 3D technology to create our cufflinks, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings.
- A description of our Timeless Round Omega Cufflinks will give you a taste of what these artworks entail. We perfectly matched the Omega mechanical watch parts from the 1950s to 1970s and embedded the original 17 ruby jewel bearings in the watch piece. The cufflinks contain stainless steel, brass, and copper and come in exquisite packaging.
- A horologist in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, manufactured the watch. NASA chose it as the first watch astronauts wore on the moon in 1969. They call it “the Moonwatch”, as space travellers wore it on six lunar landings. NASA has flight-qualified the Omega Speedmaster Professional for all their manned space missions.
What You Can Expect From Oli&J Regarding Australian Jewellery
Discover the Pigments Signature Series created by our jewellery designer in Sydney, in collaboration with a local visual artist, if you are looking for wearable art in the shape of rings, bracelets, pendants, and earrings.
- This brand new, extraordinary collection incorporates vibrant pigments sourced from rich precious gemstones and selected minerals. We carefully set each raw pigment by hand to shape one-of-a-kind jewellery in our Australian studio.
- Each side of our pendants encloses a unique motif, is as large as an Australian two-dollar coin, and we do the plating over surgical stainless steel.
- Australia is the main area of opal mining in the world. Each genuine, scarce, precious stone is unique, and we use nothing else to make our treasures. We have developed a remarkable, innovative way to set soft gems that are prone to damage caused by heat, water, chemicals, knocks, and scratches - such as the opal - with an enclosed setting protected by two impact-resistant mineral glass sheets.
Our method shields enables you to see both dense crystal faces of the solid stones we cut from rough gems. Enjoy all their exquisite features.
Why Trust Oli&J, Your Australian Jewellery Designer?
We offer free shipping Australia-, and worldwide. We use Standard Australia Post and provide a tracking number for all orders. You may select our express services upon checkout.
- Local delivery takes between two and five days. International delivery depends on customs clearance and country-specific postal services.
- You can exchange or return any item - that is in perfect condition and has not been damaged or worn - within 15 days. Return and exchange shipping costs are for your account. Please get in touch online to discuss the matter. We will connect with you within 24 hours.
- We cover all our products with a one-year warranty from the purchase date. The guarantee includes chains and closures that break under typical wearing conditions.
Remember that plated pieces will tarnish over time due to wear and tear and that we do not cover accidental damages such as cracked and broken glass or earring posts. We gladly repair items that have passed the warranty period. We will provide a quote upon receipt of a few photos via email. Contact us with your questions and requests.