Unique Australian Jewellery
Buy Local, Buy Unique Australian Jewellery
When you buy unique Australian jewellery, you not only support local business, but you can also proudly wear a unique piece of art, Australian gemstone or clockwork piece. You can choose stones to set in stainless steel, rose gold or yellow gold, with some stones even set in black.
Tips Regarding Choosing Unique Jewellery in Sydney
We have partnered with one of the unique jewellery artists in Australia to bring you pieces that will catch the eye with simplicity and unique design features. Here are a few of the gemstones that we use in our jewellery:
- Opal. Contrary to popular British belief of the 10th century, Australian opal counters harmful effects and brings love, prosperity, and beauty into your life. It's believed to bring success in love and marriage, and it is also the birthstone for October.
- If you are facing crossroads and a new chapter in your life awaits, moonstone is the ideal gem for new beginnings, welcoming new energy and providing calmness and emotional stability during your transition into new energy.
- Lapis lazuli. This stone has a striking blue colour. These intense blue stones are said to inspire and to awaken one’s soul to self-awareness and enlightenment.
- Pink tourmaline. Pink is the healing colour, and as with rose quartz, pink tourmaline may inspire self-love, healing and calming of emotions during distress. It can be given as a gift for everlasting friendship or as a token of love and devotion.
It doesn’t matter if you believe in the deeper essence of gemstones or if you simply choose one to match with your favourite outfit or as a birthstone for a friend, we source stones locally, and you can even own a piece of Australia with our red desert sand pendants.
What You Can Expect From Us Regarding Unique Necklaces in Australia
With the number of cheap jewellery imports to Australia, it can be hard to find unique jewellery in the sea of mass-produced goods available online. However, contemporary Australian jewellery has made quite an impact on the world thanks to our famous export product by jeweller Stefano Canturi. We offer you part of this history and the opportunity, by appointment, to come and view our exquisite designs at our shop in Chippendale, Sydney.
- Timeless pieces. If you've ever seen the inside of a clock as a child, you were probably fascinated by its workings and wanted to figure out how it all fits together. Although a watchmaker is not the ideal job for everyone, we can provide you with the mechanism of a watch set in a necklace, cufflinks or earrings.
- Our collection of wearable art is truly something different that you can buy for a close friend who will appreciate the gesture and the artwork of one of the finest Australian designers.
- If you prefer to view the pieces in person and you can’t get to Sydney, we have a few stockists across Australia, Victoria, and Queensland.
We are always here if you need advice or more information on our manufacturing process or any of our pieces. So, if you know your gemstones and are ready to purchase, just add to cart, and you will receive your order soonest.
Passion drives most things good and successful. At Oli&J, we have a passion for history, art, and architecture. We have combined our love story with design and contemporary art to bring you unique jewellery with an Australian look and feel. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about a specific stone or what we use in our manufacturing process.