Discover the Beauty of Handcrafted Jewellery
One of the best ways to show your partner just how much you love and care for them is by getting them a piece of handcrafted jewellery. Unlike jewellery, which is mass-produced on an assembly line, each piece of handmade jewellery is unique to that jeweller and will show your loved one that you have put in the time and effort to find the perfect piece for them you can’t find anywhere else. When you buy from an independent jeweller, you can be guaranteed that they have put in the hours to make quality jewellery that they are proud to display in their windows. At Oli&J, we put in the time to ensure all our jewellery is 100 percent unique and worthy of our customers to wear.
Benefits of Handmade Jewellery in Australia
One of the main benefits of purchasing handmade jewellery in Australia is that you’ll be supporting local businesses and the economy. The gemstones and materials used are also locally sourced. Here are more benefits you can enjoy by purchasing your jewellery from us.
- Transparency. When you purchase handmade jewellery, you can ask questions about the manufacturing and materials used and any tips on how to wear the jewellery, such as if it is water-resistant. The jeweller knows exactly how they made the piece and are knowledgeable in this area.
- Value for money. Although you’ll pay a little extra for your item, you can rest assured that you’re receiving value for money as the piece is designed and made especially by the jeweller, and you won’t find another piece like it. Furthermore, unlike mass-produced jewellery, the designer will hand check your piece to ensure quality.
- Exclusivity. If you want to make a statement that your style is exclusive to your personality, you can request a piece of jewellery to be designed just for you.
Tips Regarding Jewellery Handmade in Australia
When purchasing jewellery, such as handmade necklaces in Australia, there are a few tips you should remember. Here are some questions to ask yourself before making your purchase.
- Choosing the right style. When purchasing an item of jewellery for someone else, you should note what type of jewellery they wear. Do they wear chunky or fine jewellery? Are there gemstones in their earrings or necklaces, or do they prefer plain jewellery? Another big question to ask yourself is: do they prefer gold, white gold, or silver.
- What is the jewellery paired with? Always look out for how they wear their jewellery. Should they only wear jewellery at night to functions, then you should purchase more of an elegant piece.
- What message are you trying to convey? The type of item you purchase will also convey a message to the recipient. For example, if you are buying a piece for your partner, you’ll want a piece that sends the message of love and thoughtfulness. If you are unsure which piece you should choose, ask us, and we’ll assist you with deciding on the right item.
Why Trust Us Regarding Australian Handmade Jewellery
When looking for a timeless piece of handmade jewellery near Sydney, we are your go-to jewellers who will provide pieces unlike any other. From necklaces to cufflinks, earrings to rings, we make it all. We put all of our thought into each design we create to ensure that it fits in with the various collections we produce. We consider jewellery items pieces of art and have made many items using old and new styles and have recently designed and produced items using 3D technology, allowing you to walk out of our store wearing a piece unlike any other. All our products come with a one-year warranty, so if you do have an unfortunate incident where the piece is faulty, you can simply bring it to us, and we’ll repair it free of charge. Company founders Olivia, and Juan don’t want to limit the wearing of their jewellery just to Australians, which is why we ship pieces to people all over the world to enjoy.
For more information about our jewellery, don’t hesitate to contact us.